Paper Submission Guidelines
- Send the Microsoft Word Document file, with font Times New Roman 12, single spaced.
- Abstract should be written in English
- Abstract should consist maximum 300 words
- Insert maximum 5 keyword related
- Register the file under a suitable format (ABSTRACT_authorname_countryID_3firstwordtitle.docx)
Full Paper Guidelines
Here are the provisions that must be considered in creating full paper:
- Send the Microsoft Word Document file, with font Times New Roman 11, single spaced.
- Paper size is A4, margins on all four sides are 2 cm.
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- The quality of the digital images should have a high-resolution, at least 300 dpi.
- At least one author of each article should attend to the conference
Both abstract and full paper should be sent here
Complete full paper guidelines for authors can be downloaded here.